Dental Technologies At RR Dentistry
At RR Dentistry, we strongly believe our patients are entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective treatments available today. Whether you’re visiting us for a dental cleaning, examination, or one of our many other dental services, we will use the latest in dental technology to help ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Dr. Roberson is dedicated to upholding the highest of standards in patient care and satisfaction.
Technologies At RR Dentistry
- Air Abrasion Dentistry is a tool that functions like a mini-sandblaster. It sprays… learn more
- Bioceramics Root Canal Sealers are ceramic materials designed specifically to be used… learn more
- Cerec Crowns and Cerec Onlays technology utilizes an infrared camera that takes… learn more
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging creates a 3D view and cross-sections of the target area… learn more
- Dental Microscopy is quite simply the process of performing dental care under the aided… learn more
- Digital X-rays are one of the most important new advances in our office. We are not only… learn more
- Intraoral Camera Technology is a small, pen-like device with a camera on the end… learn more
- Laser Therapy can be used in several different ways. It can be used to remove… learn more
- Periosciences Products approach is to work in concert with the body’s natural defense… learn more
- Sleep Medicine is an area of dental practice that focuses on the use of oral appliance therapy… learn more
- Ultrasonics are instruments that use sonic energy to clean debris, remove posts… learn more
- Velscope is a light-based detection system that makes it easier to spot the problem… learn more
Cutting-Edge Dental Treatment At RR Dentistry
At RR Dentistry, we are passionate about our patients. We are uncompromising in our technology, your comfort, and in the quality of our work. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, Dr. Roberson is qualified and our experienced team is here to make sure you feel safe. Come and enjoy dental care at a Georgetown dental office unlike anything you have ever experienced!
Here at RR Dentistry, we’re excited to have these technologies in our office. If you have any questions about our technologies, don’t hesitate to ask. Bring it up in your next visit or call us at (512) 869-5997.