Dr. Roach attended Sonoma State University in Napa Valley California and attained his B.A. in Biology. Upon graduation Dr. Roach and his wife moved from home and their families in California to San Antonio, Texas to enroll in dental school. After graduating in 2004 from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, he worked as an associate for 3 years. With a desire to move into a place of ownership he relocated his family to Georgetown in 2007 and purchased a dental office in Killeen. Dr. Roach was pleased to join the exceptional team of RR Dentistry full time in Sept of 2012.
Dr. Roach is an active member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and his local chapter of the Seattle Study Club. He has completed numerous hours of post graduate training in cosmetic dentistry, occlusion, implant prosthetic dentistry, orthodontics, and multidisciplinary treatment planning. Dr. Roach is committed to delivering the absolute highest quality of care and attention available. We all believe your health and your comfort are our highest priority. We know a healthy mouth is one of the building blocks to a healthy life and body, and we will continue to partner with you in achieving this.
Away from the practice Dr. Roach is kept busy with his wife of eighteen years, Lindsay, and their four children, Shalynn, Jasmine, Emma, and Aslan. He is an active member of Celebration Church in Georgetown. Spare time is normally filled with projects and outdoor activities on the small hobby farm the family lives on.
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Lone Star Dental Seminars
- Seattle Study Club
- Member of the Act Dental Coaching Community, 2012
- Comprehensive Anterior & Posterior Aesthetic Dentistry CEE COSMEDENT www.cosmedent.com, 2012
- Chasolen 1–Restorative Excellence & the Treatment Planning Quint
- Howard Chasolen & Daniel Melker, DDS – 2012
- Implant Prosthetics – Howard Chasolen, 2011
- 6 month smiles- Short Term Orthodontics- Adult cosmetic braces. Correction of spacing & crowding of teeth in the esthetic smile zone, 2010
- A Surgical & Restorative Blueprint for Ideal Implant Esthetics; a Vision for Success and Change
- Dr’s Sonia Leziy& Brahm Miller, 2010
- Avoiding & Managing Aesthetic Implant Failures – Stephen Chu DDS, 2010
- Nuts & Bolts Occlusion Level 2 @ the Pankey Institute – Michael Melkers & Howard Chasolen, 2010